Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back to School Announcement

I hope your school year has gotten off to a great start!

As we put the beach gear away and turn our attention back to academics, I have made an exciting business decision.

Effective immediately, I will be able to offer my customers Usborne Books. While the beautiful art and story of Barefoot Books will remain the primary focus of my business, Usborne will supplement my offerings with non-fiction and reference books.

For many years, Usborne Books have had their own place in our home library; filling my boys' needs for science books, foreign language picture dictionaries, activity books, and atlases. I have also had customers ask for math, flashcards, textured board books, more princesses, and crafts. Therefore it seems quite natural to be able to offer these items myself. I am proud to now be providing a broader range of materials to help you meet your children's educational needs. And while I am a lover of literature and the printed word, I feel that the Internet Link aspect of many of the Usborne books adds an important dimension to the learning experience of a young researcher. The two companies really complement each other very well.

My e-commerce site for Usborne is as follows:

www.ubah.com/X2507

I hope you will spend some time browsing the online catalog and PLEASE share with your friends.

To place an order, please join into my web launch eShow by clicking on www.ubah.com/HOS124320. My Business Launch eShow will run through midnight on December 5th - perfect for your holiday needs. (this eShow will help me track my sales and gauge the success of an Usborne side to things)

Tips to Maximize your dollar:

With the holidays right around the corner, you may also consider signing on as a consultant. The sign up offer for September is wonderful: for $35 and free shipping, you get $99 worth of books, a 6 month e-commerce site, and an entry into the lottery for a trip to Rome! It doesn't need to be a "business". You can purchase for your holiday gift giving needs, share the discount with family, and get a discount/commission as well!

Keep in mind that Barefoot offers an affiliate program too... it's FREE and no starter pack purchase is required. You can immediately start buying the books you want for a discount and put a free banner ad on any website to earn commission on web sales!

Alternatively, you can also just earn free books, from either company, by hosting an event. Feel free to call or email me with any questions.

More on Barefoot in an upcoming newsletter! In the meantime, please consider Usborne for your non-fiction needs!

Thank you again for your continued support,
Leonore

No comments: